From any page, go to Account>My Organization.
Click the Create Team button.
This will take you to the Create New Team page, where you can
- Give your new Team a name (required)
- Set a default Editorial Style for the Team (optional)
- Choose whether or not PubMed and Crossref Linking and Correction run by default
- Choose whether or not book references are processed by default
- Choose whether or not incorrect line breaks are removed by default
Note: Organization default settings can be overridden by Team defaults, which can be set by the Organization Lead or by the team's Manager; any Team Member can override Team defaults for an individual job.
Once you have set up your Team name and defaults, click Create Team.
To add Team Members and/or designate one or more Managers, see here.